This post was initially emailed to my subscribers on Friday 26th June 2015.
I don’t know about you but since the 1st of April I’ve been checking the Skills Development Scotland website to see if the Flexible Training Opportunities (FTO) training fund was going to be extended for 2015-2016.
And now – at last – I can reveal that it is!
The FTO fund allows employers to reclaim 50% of the cost of training.
However there are some changes to the fund this year, most notably:
- An increase in the maximum amount payable for one training opportunity to £1000.
- Introducing a minimum cost threshold for training of £200.
- Reducing the maximum level of payment a company can receive to £3000.
You can get the full lowdown and make your application online via this link.
If you are interested in using FTO towards the cost of Collected Works services, namely:
– graphic facilitation (strategic visioning etc.)
– training including graphic facilitation training
do let me know and I can assist with the form filling.
It’s good news all round!