Hi, I’m Emer O’Leary and welcome to Collected Works, the home of visual thinking.
Sign up for this free 60 minute training video and learn:
- fun ways to liven up your training
- the building blocks of graphics (lettering, people, commonly used icons and more)
- why less is more when it comes to graphics, and why you really don’t have to be artistic!
- lots of ideas for your next presentation, workshop or training session
- top tips for getting started
As an organisation you may be attracted to visual thinking for a variety of reasons:
- You run conferences or are involved in stakeholder engagement or public participation events. You may be looking for ways to really add impact, improve retention and get people talking about your event long after it finishes.
- You are involved in strategic planning and visioning and are concerned about getting buy-in and increasing ownership. You may want your people to be involved in creating and setting a vision and are not quite sure how to achieve this.
- You are involved in the design and delivery of training and are keen to keep learning experiences fresh and interesting, boost learning and increase engagement.
- You are looking for a way to get your message across easily and readily communicate what your organisation or team does.
Working visually can help with all of the above. Whether it is through graphic facilitation, graphic recording, custom charts and/or illustration or graphics training Collected Works helps you to add impact, increase participation, improve memory, avoid misunderstandings…and have fun!
What’s the next step?
If you’d like to know more about my services or enquire about in-house course delivery simply email me on email@example.com or call me on 0131 226 1637. Thank you.